Friday, December 14, 2007

sanctity of life

perhaps ive been away from home for far too long..my dad refuses to do his therapy..my mom and sis gave me a piece of their mind..and i..i cried for the first time after a very long time...

what is life..what is the meaning of life..is it being with someone you love..but if you cant be with them physically. does it mean you dont love them?

my hands are tied..sad to a certain extent..my hands are tied..whatever the reasons i cant go home..hah..Daughtry's Home is playing at the background as Im typing this..feeling useless as a son who cant help his dad..a son who cant ease the burden of my mom..a bf who cant show love to a gf...a brother who seems so distant from the sister..

my heart strings are burnt..maybe i smoke too much..cutting down alot already..my lab work is a mess..i need to do it at night from 5 pm not in the day..sad, but what to do..survival of the fittest

the loneliness of staying in a room in a hostel where there are just so little people..the laughter has disappeared form me, the joy is lacking in me..all i have now is misery and emptiness...

what is the sanctity of life then?

No comments: