Friday, December 14, 2007

Round and Round I Go

Life's funny...

Lets face it, the only thing that is certain is change...everything is uncertain, well thats what happened in this past few weeks..

1. My lab work for thesis was going oh so well, then someone threw a spanner into my works...NO RESULTS, after busting my ass for an entire day in the lab

2. The DNA might have degraded or I have mistakenly prepared extra primers for the master mix..sorry guys if you cant comprehend that..basically, I screwed up

3. Dad and mom has been trying to get 1 over me..they want me back pronto,but I cant..leaving on the 18th though..9am bus in pudu

4. Dad was trying to pull a GI joe on me, he went to the bathroom in the hospital by himself..and FELL..who does he call?? ME!!!..who is 456km away from him, wow...either he misses me like crazy or he thinks i'm super man..sheesh

5. My gf has been sending me msgs, oh I miss you, oh do you miss me, oh do you love me..frankly, im scared..she's at times seem very clingy and some times extremely hard headed and independent, in a good way..

6. My roommate is acting up again, doesn't want to go home and he cant decide why he wants to go home?? GO HELP YOUR FAMILY MOVE..dude, you're the eldest son for crying out loud..

Played tennis with an old friend earlier. Sincerely enjoyed it although he was a pure noob, I really enjoyed it..Touche'. Going breakfast with him tommorow, man I got a meeting at 9pm

So gotta go..