Saturday, December 15, 2007

Omnipotent

If you were omnipotent for a day, what would you wish for?

Would it be a new car, a new high paying job, maybe larger boobs, healthy sex drive?

Well for me, it would just be that my quality of life improves, how so?
1. Family's health i.e Dad, Mom and Sis improves
2. My frustrating financial life would take a turn upwards
3. My friends living their dreams out and taking me out for a meal to celebrate
4. Last but not the least, that my gf's live improves...how so she wishes,haha

I just found out that a friend of mine has lost his dad..My condolences to him..WY, take care and be strong...

Which brings me back to the topic for today..If you were omnipotent for a day, would you wish for longevity?would you wish for a better life?

I would...But essentially, I have no regrets with the current status quo, in fact i'm thankful to a certain extent..But hey, life's has its ups and downs..So dont worry, if you're down; the only way left for someone to go is up..

Life always deals us a harsh hand but it boils down to the fact whether you can take it chin up or run away like a chicken..I choose the former, I'm surviving..and I'll strive to succeed in life regardless of the obstacle put in front of me...

Back to WY, dude..life live with no regrets, i bet you that your dad was an awesome guy for bringing up a guy like you into your life..again, my condolences to you and take care

Who needs to be omnipotent?

I certainly dont

1 comment:

Wanster said...

thanks dude.

i dropped by one morning to have a look at ur dad (i think that's him if i'm not wrong) but he was alone that time and was resting, so i decided not to kacau.

well, u too live life too the fullest, no holds barred. see u soon.