Tuesday, May 6, 2008

the bigger you are, the harder you fall

All my good work for the past year has been unraveled by my friend in a week. My marketing team managed to get 10K for the stupid college dinner. It was a great achievement considering the fact that for all the previous years, they got less than 1K...so what did that idiot do, well..he came up with a fake budget..and after a lot of scrutinizing by the college administration, we we're short of 7K, either that idiot telan the money or some hanky panky is going on...Haih, sad..and he spent 1.2 K on a stupid black coloured steps with lights..which was so small that it was negligible. haih, pathetic, and the college principal thinks i had a part in it..and is reconsidering my fellowship.. Crap, really crap...

And then, im currently officially broke. I've left only 2 ringgit to survive; hmmm let me see.. 2 weeks... stupid air cond gas and my stupid smoking habit....haih...I'm just plain sad.

I really need help financially, if anyone can contribute, please call me... thanks, or leave a msg..I'll try to stop smoking..I will.

3 comments:

Ang Choon Seong said...

sell things on ebay la...

hhehe

Taseku said...

sell your cigarette la, then u can stop smoking and get some money

Dan-yel said...

Happy Birthday... OOps Happy Teachers Day brother...