Monday, March 24, 2008

Fallacy of Men

Hmm, men are hypocrites to a certain extent. On the topic that was brought up by Raja Petra on the Ugly Malaysian, i see some truths in it. When it comes to election we identify ourselves as Malaysian..once the elections are over, we'll the ugly side of Malaysians come out...Racism..Will this ever end? Will we see a woman and non-Muslim Prime Minister? We'll have to wait...how long i don't know.

Hypocrites...well you'll either one or you're not. But chances are most people are. I myself have been a hypocrite on several levels...

1. Didn't stop smoking and telling my love ones I will stop
2. Procrastinating on my thesis..and blaming others and not myself
3. Promise to go on a diet and didn't..

Well i sincerely hope that I change..honestly i despise hypocrites yet I'm becoming one..its just kinda sad.

But hey, things are looking up. I will be getting the fellow position in my college and my RA job looks most likely to happen now.Hmm, everything is going well at the moment..I just can pray that it goes well until I graduate..

God, show me the way...

No comments: